Monday, March 12, 2007

White Tiger: Egotist

As an egotist for the chapter White Tiger, I am supposed to show "what's in this for me."
After reading the chapter I learned many things that can affect me. One thing that I learned is that you need to believe your own thoughts and feelings rather than just listening to what everyone else tells you. This is shown by Fa Mu Lan and Maxine who believe that women are just as good as men. If Mu Lan just listened to everyone else and didn't believe in herself she wouldn't have been able to avenge her family. Another thing that i learned was that you should always do what you feel is right, even when others aren't watching. This is shown by the bad men in the story of Mu Lan. THese men committed crimes and because of this were punished by getting executed by Mu Lan.

No comments: