Sunday, February 11, 2007

Moodle

Over these past few weeks we have been experimenting with the wiki called Moodle. Moodle allows our entire class to share our work with eachother and collaborate as a class to create something together. I really enjoy using Moodle. Some things that I like about it is that it saves paper because everything is online. I also like how we can share our work with the whole class and how we can help eachother by editing eachothers work and giving advice. One way Moodle makes it easy for us to give advice is by messaging eachother. Although Moodle is great, there are some things that could be better. One thing that I don't like is that there are some technical difficulties. For example only one person can post something at a time. This makes it harder for us to share our ideas. Overall, I think that Moodle is very unique and a very effective way for our class to share our work and to help eachother.

No comments: