Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Hero

There are many heroes in my life, real and fictional, but the person I feel is the most heroic is my father. He is one of the most compassionate and caring people I know.Being a doctor, my father is trained to help people. Although he only works for part of the day, his job of caring for others never seems to end. THere have been so many situations that I was walking with him when we run into one of his patients or a friend that he has helped in some way. All of these people are so thankful for my father. But he does not help these people for popularity; he genuinely cares for these people. Another role that my father plays that shows his compassion is a father. He is a father to four children, my three sisters and I. Obviously being the father of four children is no easy task. Being the only other male in the household, I know frustating things can get. But no matter how tense our household gets, my father's love can still overcome it.

No comments: